J.M Orphnage for Boys, falling under the purview of ‘Jnana Mandira’ – a Home for destituteGirls
AIM OF J.M Orphanage
- To reflect and share the love of God with less fortunate children.
- To rehabilitate the children by providing shelter, food, clothing and other basic needs.
- Teach them values of life and inculcate in them social, moral and spiritual values.
- To provide a good education at English Medium school.
- To nourish them with balanced diet.
- To teach family values and a sense of self security.
- To provide a happy family atmosphere in which young children will develop their personality, accept responsibility and enjoy their liberty